Enginero provides insight modules across projects, where teams have relevant project information right at their fingertips. Through the Project Metrics and reporting tools, teams can quickly gain visibility into project attributes such as Issues, RFI, Clashes, and models published with their source. They can assess document and asset trends, and identify potential problems through the 'Recent Activity' and 'Assigned to Me' sections.
- Activity Status widget: Displays the issues, RFIs, clashes, and models based on custom periodicity and time frame selection, categorized by priority or by category.
- Overview widget: Displays the total document space occupied and the total count of Projects, Hubs, Companies, Users, Admins, Folders, documents, Empty folders, Active users, and inactive users in Enginero Projects
- Model Publish Ratio widget: Displays the total count and percentage of models published across various native software
- Asset Library Ratio widget: Displays the simplified ratio between assets and libraries presented on Enginero
- Document By Status widget: Displays the count and percentage of total documents categorized by their status attribute
- Active and inactive Document widget: Displays the simplified ratio between active and inactive documents based on the custom time frame selection
- Recent Document Activities widget: Displays the recently viewed, downloaded, and modified documents along with typical information. It has hyperlinks to navigate to the document location.
- Recent Activity by Project Teams widget: Displays the recent activities across project Teams which can help to get an accurate picture of the project history and accountability
- Activities assigned to me widget: Displays the project activities that have been assigned to me which helps to stay on top of priority tasks, view issue details, and receive notifications about changes, all without having to switch between issues.
The "Export as" option is available to download the Dashboard details, User reports, Issue Reports, Issue Metrics, RFI Reports, RFI Metrics, Clash Reports, Clash Metrics, and Model Metrics in a single sheet as a CSV or an XLSX file format based on relevant access permission.